Information on the cottage rental
- Winterized cottage with fireplace, furnace and air conditioning.
- Downstairs has two bedrooms, and two bathrooms. At the moment there is a third room with bunk beds in it. The bathrooms have separate shower and bathtub. 2ed floor has a master bedroom with a walk out balcony there is also a small inset that 2 kids can sleep in it is 54 x54
- Internet access, satellite TV and a DVD player
- Kitchen has microwave, stove, fridge and dishwasher as well as pots, pans, kitchen utensils, glasses, dishes and cutlery. paper products, dishwashing soap, laundry detergent, garbage bags, and cleaning equipment provided. The outdoor yard is waterfront with a dock and gas barbeque.
- Good boat launching facilities to Lake Scugog are located close to the cottage
- We are dog-friendly provided that they are well behaved and that you pick up regularly, not allow pets onto furniture or into carpeted bedrooms and ensure all dog hair is vacuumed before your departure.
- Sorry NO cats due to allergies
- No smoking is permitted inside the cottage. Outside we expect cigarette butts to be placed in appropriate containers for disposal.
- We recommend that you bring your own linens (sheet sets and towels). - Beds have mattress covers, blankets, and comforters. By special arrangement, we will provide bed linens and towels at an additional cost, this needs to be requested in advance.
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage in a clean and tidy condition - all necessary cleaning materials are provided. The maximum number of guests that are allowed is 8, which includes all children, babies and visitors.
- We have a keyless entry systems , the combination is changed regularly. You will be given the current code prior to your arrival.
- the cottage was built in the early 1900's and has had many additions put on it over the years
- It has just been renovated in 2014 to make your stay a little more comfortable
- there is 1 queen bed, 2 double beds, pull out love seat with single bed and bunk beds ( 2 singles )
Nearby features include:
- The tourist friendly lakeside town of Port Perry, about 15 minutes by car with restaurants, events (www.discoverportperry.ca) or theatre (www.borelians.ca)
- The Great Blue Heron Casino
- great lake for fishing; boats can be rented nearby at Port Perry Marina Rent a boat! (www.portperrymarina.ca)
- Ice huts for winter fisherman can be rented at Ice Fishing Hut Rentals Rent Your Hut! (www.lakescugogicehutrentals.com.)
- Government dock and boat launch close by in Caesarea, Lake Scugog itself is connected to the Trent-Severn Waterway system
- Water-park at Cedar Park Resort and golf courses close by